Rosenberg & Parker remains open and fully operational. We will continue to serve our clients with all of their bonding needs.
To our valued business partners:
We have been focused on the developments surrounding COVID-19, taking proactive and detailed steps to manage risk and continue serving our clients. Our top priority is the well-being of our employees, families, clients, and all of our other business colleagues. Our longstanding and detailed business continuity plan (BCP) ensures that the operations of our business continue without interruption.
Our employees in the United States will operate remotely for the foreseeable future. Our Canadian office presently remains open. Please note the following measures that we have implemented:
- We are set up to work remotely and as always we will do our very best to have no interruption in our high level of service
- Due to anticipated delays in our courier/mail delivery service, we encourage our clients to receive and submit electronic bonds, and to please provide as much notice as possible for any bond requirements
- We suspended all non-essential travel and in-person meetings for our employees and with our clients, and instead will hold telephone and video conferences
- We have email and portal access for all clients to transmit and receive data
- We continue to work closely with our surety partners to ensure no disruption of service
We will continue to keep you informed of any additional updates. Thank you for your partnership and your patience as we navigate this unprecedented and challenging environment together.
Director of Surety Operations