Rosenberg &Parker Surety – Privacy Notice
Last updated on November 3, 2023
This Privacy Notice describes the information collection, use, and sharing practices of R&P Surety LLC dba Rosenberg &Parker (“Rosenberg and Parker”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and its affiliates and subsidiaries when you interact with us through our website, https://suretybond.com (the “Website).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information, which is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you, when you:
- Contact us. If you need to contact us, either by telephone or email address, we may collect from you, your personal identifiers (first and last name, email address, and telephone number). We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you have with our Services.
- Surety for Dummies. If you decide to order one of our Surety for Dummies books, we collect from you, your personal identifiers (first and last name, mailing address, and email address). If you choose, you may provide your professional information (job title, company name). We use this personal information to respond to your request, provide you with one of the books, and to communicate with you regarding your inquiry.
- Aggregate data. We aggregate the data we collect for benchmarking purposes and for internal analytics.
- Interact with the Services. In addition to the personal information you provide directly to us, we also collect information from you automatically as you use our Services via “cookies” and similar tracking technologies (including through the use of pixel tags). This includes the following internet or other electronic network activity information.
We use essential, performance, marketing, and analytics cookies to collect your usage, device, and location information when you interact with the Services. We use this information to: (i) track you within the Services; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct analytics to improve the Services; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; (v) diagnosis and repair Services errors, and, in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse; and (vi) market to you more effectively across different web pages and social media platforms based on your browsing habits and history.
Rosenberg & Parker will also use the personal information we collect as described in this section to comply with the law, to efficiently maintain our business, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- General Sharing
Rosenberg & Parker shares personal information in the following instances:
- Within Rosenberg & Parker. We may share your personal information among our affiliated entities for the legitimate business purposes of efficiently and effectively providing the Services. Access to your personal information is limited to those on a need-to-know basis.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We will also share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- With Third Parties. We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors, law enforcement agencies, or governmental/regulatory bodies to protect our legal interests and other rights, protect against fraud or other illegal activities, prevent harm, for risk management purposes, and to comply with our legal obligations.
- With Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our Webhosting provider, IT provider, and email provider.
- For legal purposes. We may share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
You have the following choices with respect to your personal information:
- Opt Out of Google Analytics. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser, which can be accessed here.
- Opt Out of Advertising ] All session cookies are temporary and expire after you close your web browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Please note that each web browser is different. To find information relating to your browser, visit the browser developer’s website and mobile application. If you reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, some features of our website may not function properly. If you choose to opt out, we will place an “opt-out cookie” on your device. The “opt-out cookie” is browser specific and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for essential cookies. If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences. By clicking on the “Opt-Out” links below, you will be directed to the respective third-party website where your computer will be scanned to determine who maintains cookies on you. At that time, you can either choose to opt out of all targeted advertising or you can choose to opt out of targeted advertising by selecting individual companies who maintain a cookie on your machine.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to Do Not Track requests. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites and mobile applications that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as access controls and encryption, to protect the personal information that we collect and maintain from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission is 100% secure, and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
Our Website is not intended for individuals under the age of thirteen (13) years. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13), we will delete the personal information. If you believe we have personal information on individuals under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us at the contact information provided below.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may amend this Privacy Notice in our sole discretion at any time. If we do, we will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you by prominent posting on the Website and/or via email, and obtain your consent, if required.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.